You are struggling to stay motivated because something fell apart and was lost between the moment you “stopped believing” it was possible for you and your desire to live a life where your clothes fit, energy is not an issue, and you feel fully present with your family and/or at work.
So what do you do?
Here are 3 low-key but powerful activities to help jumpstart your motivation to live better.
Step one: Remind yourself why.
Ask yourself these questions. Write your answers down in a journal, on a sticky note, or in the notes app on your phone:
- If you were fully motivated and were living a healthy lifestyle, how would that make your life better?
- How would be healthier change things for your life for each of these areas: your family, your career, your relationships, and your personal well-being?
🌟 Really think about it. Really type or write it out. Be detailed.
Step two: Give yourself some grace. Do one nice thing to care for yourself.
Low Maintenance Self-Care Ideas
- 💞 A sugar scrub in the shower
- 💞 Your favorite warm beverage
- 💞 A walk in nature (or your neighborhood)
- 💞 Put on some headphones to listen to some of your jams
- 💞 What else can you think of??
Step Three: Grant yourself a quick win.
1. Make a real list of 5 health and wellness habits that you think you should be working on.
2. Pick one that you know for certain you could easily start with a small self-nudge.
3. Celebrate all small wins. 🎉
Sometimes we have all the pieces but struggle to put them in the right places… feeling stuck?
Schedule a mini-coaching session with me and we will figure out a good game plan to help you get unstuck, reduce sticky situations, and create tools to pull yourself out of the mud in the future if needed.
Free Wellness Breakthrough Session